Culture is (partially) open again! Since we all want theaters to remain open forever this time, we ask you to follow all the recommendations of the NIJZ and government measures when visiting. Please, follow our recomendations:
- Make a reservation for the shows.
- Please, wear a mask. Masks are mandatory everywhere indoors, even during the show itself. Masks are not needed for children under 6 years of age.
- Everyone over the age of 12 must have a PTC certificate, ie a certificate that you are a recovered, tested or vaccinated.
- Disinfect your hands when entering, maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters and occupy your seats in the hall as quickly as possible.
- If possible, pay contactless.
- Come to shows in family bubbles.
- If you can’t make it to the show, let us know so we can offer tickets to others.
We are aware that due to concerns about the measures in force, some of you do not want to attend the events. We hope and believe that the conditions for the events will be relaxed quickly, so see you all a little later.
We look forward to reuniting live, albeit still to a limited extent.